Name  : T. Thavasi Mony
Date of Birth and Age : 12-03-1969 and 51 Years
* M.Sc., (Physics) with distinction from Alagappa University, Karaikudi, TN.
* M.Sc., (Psychology) from Madras University, Chennai, TN.
* M.A., (English) from Annamalai University, TN,
* M. Phil., (Physics) from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, TN.
* B.Ed., from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, TN.
* P.G.D.C.A., from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, TN.
* P.G.D.E.L., from Kuruvilla Jacob Initiatives, Chennai, TN.
* Certificate Course in Business Applications Through Personal Computers from Anna University, Guindy, Chennai, TN.
* Certificate Course in UNIX & C, C++ from CMC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)
As a Teacher - From 1991 To 2005 - 14 Years
As a Senior Teacher - From 2006 To 2010 - 05 Years
As Vice Principal - From 2010 To 2013 - 02 Years 04 Months
As Principal   - From 2013 onwards …
Position held at present:
Principal – Vidya Peetam Senior Secondary School – Sholinghur – 631102 – TN.
Training Programme Attended:
1. Educational Leadership Programme [P.G.D.E.L][6+6+6 = 18 days] from Kuruvilla Jacob Initiatives,Chennai, TN.
2. CBSE - Strategic Leadership Programme [3 days] from iDiscoveri Education [XSEED] empanelled with CBSE.
3. CBSE - Strategic Leadership programme[3+2 = 5 days] from Ez VIDYA, Chennai, TN empanelled with CBSE.
4. CBSE – Capacity Building Programme on continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation for PRP. [2 Days]
5. CBSE – Capacity Building Programme on Inclusion and Inclusive Strategies for PRP. [2 Days]
6. CBSE – Capacity Building Programme on Challenges in Teaching Science in Class X for PRP. [2 Days]
7. CBSE - Capacity Building Programme in Teaching Class XII Physics for PRP. [2 Days]
8. CBSE - Capacity Building Programme on Remodelled Structure of Assessment for Secondary Classes for PRP. [1 Day]
9. CBSE - Capacity Building Programme – Online webinars Attending continuously for professional development.
10. National Workshop on School Quality Assessment and Accreditation – Alert Knowledge Services, Gurgaon – [1 Day]
11. CBSE – Workshop in Computer Science  for PG Teachers. [2 Days]
12. “Heart of the Matter” from Kuruvilla Jacob Initiatives, Chennai. [2 Days]
13. Workshop in Physics Practical for PG Teachers. [1Day]
14. Special Computer Orientation Programme for Educators - NIIT [1 Day]
15. Workshop on Interpersonal Excellence conducted by Confluence, Training and Development Unit. [1 Day]
1. National Conference on E-for Energy at ST.JOHN’S International Residential School, Chennai-TN. [3 Days]
2. National Conference on Democracy in Education at Vidya Vanam, Coimbqtore – TN. [2 Days]
3. Conference on Energy Crisis and Energy Alternatives at Alagappa University, Karaikudi – TN. [1 Day]
4. CBSE – National Sahodaya Conference for Principals at Chennai - TN. [3 Days]
5. CBSE – NEP – Suggestions at Vellore, TN.
1. Seminars and Workshops for Teachers, Principals Class IV employees.
3. Bloom’s Taxonomy
4. Annual plan / Lesson Plan writing
5. How to incorporate Life Skills in Curriculum Transaction
6. How to incorporate Gender Sensitivity in Lesson Plan.
7. How to incorporate Value Education in Regular Curriculum Transaction.
8. How to incorporate Co-scholastic Activities in Lesson Plan.
9. Awareness Rallies on Road Safety, Save Water,Save Environment etc with students from VI to XII.
10.International Yoga Day with students from VI to XII.
11.Scouts and Guides – Cycling, Hike and Opening and Closing camp.
12.CBSE – Cluster Schools Teacher’s Day Celebration.
13.Blood Donation Camp every year and produced 250+ donors for MVVB.
1. RESOURCE PERSON in conducting CBSE – Capacity Building Programme on
i) Life Skills
ii) Gender Sensitivity and
iii) Challenges in Teaching Class X Science for teachers and Principals.
iv)Challenges in Teaching Class XII Physics for teachers and Principals.
v) Online webinar in the following titles:
* Essentials of a Lesson Plan
* Assessment in Science
* Blooms Taxonomy
* Teaching Strategies
* Common Errors committed in Science
* 21st Century Skills
* Cooperative Learning
* Collaborative Learning
* Inclusive Education
* National Education Policy
* Assessment in Physics (XI/XII)
2. CBSE – Inspection Committee Member for Affiliation [New and Extension]
3. CBSE – Centre Superintendent to conduct AISSE/AISSCE Examination.
4. CBSE – Centre Head during AISSE/AISSCE Examinations.
5. CBSE – Observer during AISSE/AISSCE Examination.
6. CBSE - served as MENTOR for Mentoring and Monitoring FIVE schools in Vellore and Tiruvannamalai Districts.
7. CBSE – HUB – Lead School
1. Secretary, Tiruvannamalai Vellore Sahodaya Schools Cluster.
Activities of Cluster :
1. Inter-school Activities for students.
2. Training programmes for teachers & Principals.
3. Honoring schools that produce 100% results in AISSE/AISSCE every year.
4. Best Teacher Award for the Best Teachers.
2. MEMBER OF SCHOOL MANAGING COMMITTEE of three CBSE schools in Vellore/Ranipet Districts.
Innovative Practices Introduced:
1. Teaching - Learning Resource centres.
2. Layer System for Slow Learners in all subjects.
3. Grid System for weak children in Mathematics.
4. Exclusive class room for Inclusive children.
5. Learning by doing in Math lab Activities.
6. Education for Life Activities.
7. General Assembly Activities for students.
8. Life Skill Activities for students.
9. Club Activities for students.
10. Innovations in Work Education Activities.
11. Projects based learning.
12. Competency Based Learning
13. Art Integrated Teaching
1. BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD from the International Lions Club, Chennai – TN.
2. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD from the Tiruvannamalai Vellore Sahodaya Schools Cluster(CBSE) Vellore-Tiruvannamalai, TN.
3. BEST TEACHER AWARD FOR PRINCIPALS outside Chennai instituted by Kola Perumal Educational Institutions, Chennai.
1. 10 Years completion Appreciation Award from the school Management.
2. 20 Years completion Appreciation Award from the school Management.
1. Brought the school to the Best School Category in India as per Career360 magazine.
2. 100% Results in both AISSE/AISSCE during my Principal ship.
3. Produced centum (100/100) in X Mathematics.
4. Produced many 99 out of 100 in XII Economics,Business Studies, Biology and Accountancy.
5. Produced several graduates from IIT, NIT, IIM, BITS and other premier institutions.
6. Many students cleared NEET.
7. Hundreds of students all over the world in high positions.
8. Produced Rajapuraskar Awardees every year.
9. Produced Rastrapathi Awardees.
10. Placed our school in the “FIRST CATEGORY SCHOOLS” as long as CCE practices were there with CBSE.
11. Involving students to motivate public to become Blood Donors. Received Dr. Shiv Raj Roll Shield from Madras Voluntary Blood Bureau for producing more than 250 donors.
12. Won overall championship cup in cluster sports meet.
13. Retaining overall championship shield in debate competition for consecutive years organized by RAJALI, Naval Base, Arakkonam – TN.
*Married – Wife – House maker.
*Blessed with Two Daughters.
*Very good Academic knowledge and working knowledge in Computers.
*Very good students, teachers and family counselor.
*Maintains very good health and keeps active.
*Good command of spoken and written English.
*Mother Tongue – Tamil.
*Hindi – Read and write.
*Malayalam – can understand.
*Interested in Karate and Silambam.
*Interested in Reading Newspapers and Story Books.